Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Here We Go Again.


On WEEI's "Dennis & Callahan Show", Tom Brady was asked about the possibility of Randy Moss coming out of retirement. More specifically if he would be surprised by it.

Brady:
"You never know in the NFL", said Brady, "I talked to Randy right before training camp started. I love Randy, he's one of the greatest receivers in the history of the game, one of the greatest players i've ever played with, and i love the guy. Unfortunately I don't make personnel decisions. I'd still have all my friends here, Troy would still be here, Deion would have never left, I've seen so many guys move on over the years, and guys come back, who knows?" I can't get into his brain at all. I love the guy. If he ever did have the opportunity to come back I'd welcome him with open arms.

With Chad Ochocinco still apparently struggling, with Deion's mileage getting higher, and with New Englands' lack of that big time "deep threat", Randy could be of use. The problem is whether or not Moss will accept the new role. If You're open you get the ball, if you're not then it get's dumped underneath to whoever is open. Ir Randy could accept that without demanding the ball, or pouting... his return could be a great move.

1 comment:

  1. No way this guys retired. I was seriously thinking about Randy Moss this morning before I got ready this morning -- and thinking about his one armed catches WITH EASE.

    ReplyDelete